Sunday 25 May 2008

How to donate to St Oswald's Hospice

I have had several enquiries about donating to the Hospice. This is because:
1. Some people can't access the justgiving.com site from their computers
2. Some people don't like donating online
3. Some people would rather make a donation in person (which is a nice thought)
4. Some people will see me before and after the walk and can just hand the donation over
5. Probably other reasons that I don't know of yet

So if you would rather not donate online I have sponsorship forms that people can fill in with your details and your pledge, or post a cheque to me if you have my address. You can also make a pledge on the 'comments' at the foot of this blog entry.

If you don't have my address send me an email to bykercolin@yahoo.co.uk and I can give you details. It's best to wait until I am back in Newcastle in August before sending it to me.

I will collect the money (cash or cheque) from people who let me know that they want to sponsor me.

Does that cover everything? A big thank you to all who are sponsoring me. It makes me feel a lot better about walking so far!

No comments: